Thursday 24 April 2014

Learn How to play a Violin Online ! :)

There are so many Music Enthusiast out there who wants to study violin~ wanna know why? it can be rock, different genre of music, most of the times you don't need an accompaniment like piano to help it enhance
Age doesn't matter :) does music aged ?

In the Philippines,
I will offer a violin turorial online and live through Google hangout, for only P100 per sessions, additional P50 if you want to learn how to read a note.
If you are a Filipino and you don't know where to buy a violin ?- If you are within metro manila, I might send it to you and it will cost P950.00 if you're in Luzon or in other part it might cost P1000.00 because of the shipping fee. It's affordable ! :) rather than to buy in malls.

For other countries it would cost 5$ per sessions  ^^

Learn how to play a violin ! Learn new piece every sessions - Learn how to read a note ! :)

To know the payment method please send me an E-Mail : pham.cupcake@gmail.com and the schedule :)

I really wanted to teach children, adolescence and any ages one by one.

Here is a small video of me~ sorry not that prepared x'D just a sample of how I play
I have a YouTube channel but my violin covers are in private (unlisted)


If you wanted a Book as a guide it might also cost, although I will send it as an pdf file.
After every lesson I will send you a pdf file as a guide for you to practice.



No comments: