Sunday 25 May 2014

PINOY OTAKU FESTIVAL: FANTASM 2014




It was so HOT SERIOUSLY HOT :3 Since it's summer it's wierd to have the event in open air.... The cosplayers will sweat, haggard etc. Just Like What I did, I changed my Clothes Immidiately since it's so HOT... THO~ I'M NOT WEARING ANY WIG.

So the booths in the event... so few... I was Disappointed, since I want to buy a Wiggu in the event, so yeah... I am Megurine Luka in Blonde xDDD hahahah uhm... my casual attire is black... and I was so happy to meet this doll :D

I got so many selfieees with other cosers... since it's my chance to see them like that, I met my twin luka megurine .. it's just everyone in the event ~ they're doi'n great ! :D



I finally Got a PHOTO WITH Ian Quinto wohhooo  happy :D I want to have a photoshoot with her *-*




Stuffs I bought in the event... since there is not enough booths.. I only bought FEW TuT False eyelashes, contact lens box, Brown Contact Lens and a solution and some kawaii hair clip :D

We Saw a Japanese Store inside the MALL then.. tadaaa xD crochet MAKER XDDD and a WhiP Cream Helper XD Its not a machine... I doesn't need ELECTRICITY :DDDD 
my little sister Loved it !

No comments: