Thursday 20 February 2014

Cupcake review!!!! ~ ^-^* of CUPQUAKES!


Recently I've been a fan of strawberries xD
and now!!! yipeee a strawberry dipped in a chocolate with an Icing and a cake!

It was like OMG IS THIS REAL??? XD


so cuteee it feels like I dont wanna eat eemm~!


so haggard choory! xD

     



a better focused photo of the cupcake xD

My derp face coz its really really tempting xD (with flash)
(without flash)
so same the chocolate xD as youu can see!~

xDDD FAIL MUCH HAHA
A better photo of me xD


I must say~CUPQUAKES makesssss so so so 
delicious cupcakes~Omegheeed* kawaii and at the same time yummy!

 That awkwad moment whenever I eat something I like~
my face also eats xD


the service is good :D they make time for you if you order.
check out her facebook and instagram~
youll see kawaii cupcakes, cakes and cake pops!
Facebook: cup.quakes@yahoo.com
Instagram:The cupquakes




No comments: