Monday 7 April 2014

Berry Lens: Dolly Brown Review


My eye bags we're visible x'D so here I go... 
I never used Any contacts from berry lens before~ but I will be having a shoot next week so I'll be needing lenses in rush xD

Its great that I met
Ms. Yane :*click here*

easy transaction ~  x'D
The Packaging was Great ! ^^
I got 5 different contacts all berry lenses xD *for the first time*




It comes with a free cases ^u^



here how it looks like from a distance ~ btw its 16mm
Gomene for my face ~ TuT ~
I just received it (door to door delivery) too excited to try it on~
how it will look on me xD
no flash xD
too pale.. forgot to use blush-on xD




with flash then fliltered xD

it's comfortable and it has 36% water content 
it has a 19 mm effect ? as u see in the previous shot xD



In total this dolly brown of berry lens is great. . in some distance shot it looks like a candy brown (already expired ) contacts that I bought from EyeCandyShop ~



No comments: