Monday 28 April 2014

Hair dye Review


 Super late review XD its almost 4 weeks? since I use it haha
So I bought this etude bubble color xD To darken up my hair a little bit xD

On the next day I tried it haha
It has a complete set, gloves, everything ^^
 TADAAA ! HAHA The first wash ~ I dunno if I read the instruction in a wrong way but well here how it looks, it seems like a two toned hair~ b
ut there still some more left so...
 SO ... I USED IT XD .. 
SO I'VE DONE DOIN SOME HAIR COLORING TWICE XDDD
with my kawaii little sister xD
Most recent photo of me   *look at the upper photo*  x'D It's not as yellowish as before tho~ xD Im kinda unsatisfied xD maybe because it's too cheap- it only do highlights~

 My Hair Before ^^ *LOOK DOWN*


But then Again I miss having a sparkly blonde hair xD so I'm gonna use the Palty hair coloring product ^^ It's much effective *they say* so yepp It's a Japanese hair dye available here in the Philippines ! *I was encouraged by the reviews I've read and where to buy it xD

I look more pinkish and blooming with a blonde hair~ but my new hair color that is toned with the Etude bubble hair color... I was not satisfied, I guess it's only good for black hair.. xD but then again I really miss my pumpi'n yellow hair before x'D

No comments: