Monday 21 April 2014

Card Captor Sakura~ Tomoyo Daidouji (me) and Sakura (my little sister) Cosplay




 So we use the stairs, they don't have elevators x'D and it's really hot... we we're not yet starting
*Haggard Already*
Im with my little sister !!! kyaaaa /^^/// 

We had so much Fun x'D

Im the one cosplaying Tomoyo~ im on the right side.


LO'L XD hahahah x'D making Fun in our props :3

 How Sakura's real expression when Celebrating coz she captured another one~ I think she's saying that "LOSERS! HAHAHA" with her kero-chan jumping with happiness xD
so here is my lil sis Fb acc. u can follow her to keep updated *click here*

 x'D I've been trying to portray her... it's really hard... TuT And I think I fail on cosplaying her tho~


 My fail shots below x'DDD 

 Some of the photos here you cannot find in Fb or in world cosplay account x'D coz I got a lot of great shots *which is good*... and its wierd.. coz u dunno what to upload. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cosplay !
i also love this Anime too, so many memories~