Thursday 15 May 2014

Cosmic Con 2014

I'm a late comer xDDD I only attend on day 2 :3
may 10 xD this is a late upload.
it's far from manila, Cosmic Con was held in Festival Mall in alabang :3
I don't like the frank hotdog store in the event -_- they dunno How to deal with it... it was expensive P120.00 -_- 
OH YESSS ! There was some Dogs Out there because one of the sponsors are related to animals *-* kawaii desu~ 

Great performances and Fashion  Show *-*
The most Important thing that happened in COSMIC CON :D MAKES MY DAY :DDDDD
my crush ~ XD not really... I admire him ~ from a distance his skin is glowing.. rosy cheeks.. my cam that was used we're in flash.... TuT kawaii desu~
Collage with some cosplayers ^-^ chuchu- 

This friendly doggie XD keeps on telling me... -" I want you to be my caretaker " xDDD hahaha

That's all .. xD It seems much better.... rather than in other events... few people.. not so crowded which is good ^^
I got some problem with the memory card in my camera.. so yeah late upload.. TuT 

No comments: