Saturday 31 May 2014

ToyCon 2014 Launching

It was held in Resorts World :3 kinda far Lo'L 
there was even a tips/ tutorial in making armor costume xD ~ kinda helpful :DDDD
so why there is a huge batman posters? XD

I did a few selfies. XD with these characters some of them I know only in facebook xD not that super close :DD But I hope to see them more ~ in some events ^^


why there is a batman ? :D  well ~ ahahaha to celebrate it's 75 years ! :D

there was a  performances for world cosplay summit competition  :D and a normal competition :DDD


 There was even a performance :D dance performance ~ she's so cute ~


before we leave, I think they end it up with this band ^^


I edit this photos below ! xD hahaha I'm such a fan xD 


look ! XD she uses her spell  on me... yepp yepp.. I'm Aurora hahah xD


The event was good ~ but FAR XD hahahha ~ worth it Lo'L got a chace to see my Idol Character MALEFICENT :DDD I still don't know her name, but I'll update this soon ! :DDD wanna ask her for a shoot, then I'm Aurora :D


No comments: